Our Lawyers in the News
Senior Partner Achieves Level Five Status as he prepares to lead Northville Rotary for 2017-2018
Senior Partner John Kelly was recently awarded the Paul Harris Fellow Award Level 5 at the National Rotary District 6400 in Cleveland on May 12, 2017.
John has consistently made generous contributions to the Rotary Foundation. The foundation does charitable acts on a local, national and international level. John is the President elect of the Northville Rotary Club and will serve as its President beginning July 1, 2017.
Partner Ryan Kelly being sworn in as Secretary of the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan at the WLAM Annual Meeting, which is a statewide position. Ryan was formerly the President of the Oakland County Women's Bar Association.
Ryan Kelly presents to the Family Law Section at the Institute of Continuing Legal Education
Upcoming Community Engagement Projects for Kelly & Kelly, P.C.
April 7/8 - 9:00-12:00 - can carpool. Located at four Angel Gardens in Detroit Denby neighborhood. Assist local community in clean up and preparation of established community garden. Seeking donations of vegetable plants, seeds, garden soil, garden tools and money to build raised bed gardens.
May 20 ,2017 8:00-1:00 - Rotary Rouge River Clean up. First park in Edward Hines Park from Seven mile road. Join volunteers to remove debris from the river, pick up trash, plant flowers, native plants, serve refreshments, hand out t-shirts and supplies, weigh trash bags. Need people with chain saws and landscape tools. Contact John@kellykellylaw.com for information or to sign up.
Partner Michele Kelly leads Kelly & Kelly's efforts with Life Remodeled
Join us again this year on August 3rd 2017 - email Michele@kellykellylaw.com for more information
Attorney Mike Kelly: ADD/ADHD & Criminal Justice @ Ann Arbor CHADD Support Group.
Attorneys Mike & Michelle Kelly Join Students for Leadership Day!
Attorneys Michael Kelly and Michele Kelly attending Leadership Day at Taft-Galloway Elementary School of the Wayne-Westland School District. The event was run entirely by the elementary school students, exhibiting for members of the community the lessons they've learned and incorporated in their lives from the critically acclaimed self-help series: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey.
Attorney John Kelly receives the distinguished Paul Harris Fellow from Rotary International for his contributions to the community-service based clubs success.
Kelly & Kelly P.C. representing the only law firm at the Northville Chamber of Commerce Business Expo. Our firm has participated year after year, and continue to support local businesses, vendors and meet members of our community.
Attorney Ryan Kelly, President of the Oakland County Women's Bar Association was featured on the cover of the Detroit Legal News on February 20, 2015. To read more about this story, click here!
Attorney Jonathan Paul featured in Hour Detroit Magazine and the New York Times as a "Michigan Rising Star" for Family Law in 2013.
Kelly & Kelly, P.C. has been featured in various print and online publications. Please click on the links below to read more about our firm, our attorneys, and how we've helped our clients protect their rights.
- Attorney Jonathan Paul selected to the Oakland County Criminal Law Committee, which helps shape the advancement of criminal law in the Oakland County district and circuit courts.
- Kelly & Kelly, P.C. selected by the City of Northville as a winner for 2013 Beautification which exemplifies the finest efforts of those who live and/or work there toward enhancing the overall beauty of the property--its architecture and landscape.
- Attorney Jonathan Paul selected as criminal law co-chair for the Washtenaw County Bar Association.
- Kelly & Kelly wins the Northville Chamber of Commerce 2013 Golf Classic
- Attorney Ryan Kelly will be a featured speaker at the 12th Annual ICLE Family Law Institute this coming fall!
- Attorney Ryan Kelly being sworn in as President Elect of the Oakland County Women's Bar Association
- Attorney Michele Kelly featured in the Washtenaw County Legal News
- The Kelly family from Kelly & Kelly, P.C. was featured in the Northville Record on May 2, 2013. Click here to read the article, "Marrying Ways" by Julie Brown.
- Ryan M. Kelly was selected to "Michigan Rising Stars 2012" by Super Lawyers Magazine for the third year in a row! The designation of Rising Star recognizes up-and-comers with under 10 years of practice. Candidates are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 2.5 percent of young Michigan attorneys are named in the Rising Stars list - Super Lawyers: Ryan M. Kelly
- Kelly & Kelly, P.C. initiated a back to school fundraiser to benefit Taft-Galloway Elementary School in the Wayne-Westland School District. Students commonly return to school in the fall without any school supplies or funds for a field trip. Read the article by clicking here, as reported by Hometown Life Observer & Eccentric, September 13, 2012.
- Attorneys from Kelly & Kelly, P.C. attended the 9th Annual Voice for Justice Auction. Proceeds from the Voice for Justice Auction go to fund the UDM Law Voice for Justice Public Interest Fellowship Program, which provides summer fellowship opportunities in the public interest sector, enabling students to fulfill their call to serve and work toward the public good of the community.
- "Northville attorney Michele Kelly helped out, pro bono, in the legal issues of youths arrested in Ann Arbor during a Punk Week gathering. Some arrested by the police, Kelly feels, were subjected to excessive force, and an internal investigation is said to be underway."
- "Eight charged with resisting officers during Punk Week gathering at Bandemer Park," part 3, AnnArbor.com, August 25, 2010
"Eight charged with resisting officers during Punk Week gathering at Bandemer Park," part 2, AnnArbor.com, August 20, 201
- "Eight charged with resisting officers during Punk Week gathering at Bandemer Park," part 1, AnnArbor.com, August 18, 2010
- "Mother-Daughter legal team fights for Father's rights" by Lori T. Williams, Esq. Examiner.com, August 30, 2010
- "A Family Affair – A Merger of Equals Helped Couple Create Growing Firm," Oakland County Legal News, July 20, 2009
- "Divorced Couple Duke It Out Over Frozen Dog Sperm," ABCNews.com/Health, April 2009
Call Us Today (248) 348-0496