Our Lawyers in the Michigan Community
Our lawyers help improve the Rogue for years to come
Partner Ryan Kelly at the Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE)
Partner Ryan Kelly spent the day filming an online seminar on the topic of modifying child support. ICLE is the leading provider of how-to solutions that harness the wisdom of Michigan's leading practitioners.
Ryan shared her wisdom on this ever-changing topic, which will help other Michigan attorneys. Ryan is always happy to share her vast experience to help her peers better understand the challenging field of family law in Michigan.
Senior Partner Michele Kelly Attends Cookies with a Cop in Novi
Attorney Erin Flynn - Northville Kiwanis Club
Erin has been an active member of the Northville Kiwanis Club since 2015. She has served on the executive board for the past three years holding the following positions:
Secretary, 2015-2016; Vice President, 2016-2017; and President, 2017-2018.
Erin has also served as Chairperson for the following committees: Pancake Breakfast Committee (“Plancakers”); 2018 Diaper and Children’s Clothing Drive to benefit Guadalupe Workers; 2018 Visitation Room Sponsorship Project at Methodist Children’s Home Society; and the Annual Fishing Derby co-hosted by Maybury State Park. Erin has also served as Co-chair of the Playground Committee which is a direct partnership with the Northville Township Firefighters Charity Fund.
Quick reminder! The Northville Kiwanis Club is hosting a clothing and (new) diaper drive tomorrow (Saturday, May 5) from 9am-noon at Northville Township Hall. Attorneys Erin Flynn and Michael Kelly are long-time leaders in the Kiwanis Club
Volunteer of the Day - Legal Assistant Tiffany Storm of Kelly & Kelly, P.C.
As a second year law student at the University of Detroit Mercy, Tiffany serves as the President of the Criminal Law Society. Tiffany stays busy in her community with Life Remodeled (http://liferemodeled.com/) where she has been a volunteer for the past seven years.
She is an Ambassador for Sepsis Alliance (http://www.sepsis.org) where she promotes awareness of Sepsis and providing support through community for those affected by sepsis and septic shock. Tiffany also serves with One Day with God (http://forgivenministry.org)
Most importantly she is a volunteer and Hockey Mom to Defenseman #21 for the "08 Eagles.
Kelly & Kelly, P.C. Celebrating 100 Years of WLAM at the Colony Club
Kelly & Kelly, PC was proud to sponsor and attend the WLAM Centennial Gala on April 27, 2018. This historic event celebrated 100 years of WLAM at the Colony Club in downtown Detroit. The event honored over 350 women who have served as a past president of our state board, regional chapters and foundation.
Ryan Kelly is a Past President of the Oakland Women’s Bar Association and was sworn in as Treasurer of WLAM for the upcoming year. Erin Flynn is on the board for WBA and joined the WLAM board this upcoming year. Congratulations WLAM on 100 years!
Our very own “Super Lawyers,” Ryan, Jonathan and Andrew at the Michigan Super Lawyers reception, which was hosted at a local restaurant in Ferndale
Our criminal defense team spent the morning at Butzel Long in downtown Detroit presenting an Institute of Continuning Legal Education (ICLE) seminar for fellow practitioners
Continuing legal education is so important to stay on top of your game as an attorney in Michigan. Our criminal law team was up bright and early sharing their knowledge and experience with the legal community. We're the criminal defense team that teaches other criminal lawyers how to WIN THE BIG CASE
Senior Partner Michele Kelly volunteers her time with 4 Angels Garden - Yorkshire Woods Community Organization
Senior Partner Michele Kelly volunteered on behalf of Northville Rotary and Northville Stands With Detroit with 4 Angels Garden - Yorkshire Woods Community Organization
The garden has been a successful collaboration between the Northville and Detroit community organization in its 3rd year.
The volunteers from Yorkshire Woods return the favor and volunteer in the Northville Rotary Tour D’Ville each year. This year the event will be held on June 23, 2018.
Kelly & Kelly helps make the Rouge River paddle-able for kayaks and canoes
Senior Partner Achieves Level Five Status as he prepares to lead Northville Rotary for 2017-2018
Senior Partner John Kelly was recently awarded the Paul Harris Fellow Award Level 5 at the National Rotary District 6400 in Cleveland on May 12, 2017.
John has consistently made generous contributions to the Rotary Foundation. The foundation does charitable acts on a local, national and international level. John is the President elect of the Northville Rotary Club and will serve as its President beginning July 1, 2017.
Partner Ryan Kelly being sworn in as Secretary of the Women Lawyers Association of Michigan at the WLAM Annual Meeting, which is a statewide position. Ryan was formerly the President of the Oakland County Women's Bar Association.
Ryan Kelly presents to the Family Law Section at the Institute of Continuing Legal Education
Upcoming Community Engagement Projects for Kelly & Kelly, P.C.
April 7/8 - 9:00-12:00 - can carpool. Located at four Angel Gardens in Detroit Denby neighborhood. Assist local community in clean up and preparation of established community garden. Seeking donations of vegetable plants, seeds, garden soil, garden tools and money to build raised bed gardens.
May 20 ,2017 8:00-1:00 - Rotary Rouge River Clean up. First park in Edward Hines Park from Seven mile road. Join volunteers to remove debris from the river, pick up trash, plant flowers, native plants, serve refreshments, hand out t-shirts and supplies, weigh trash bags. Need people with chain saws and landscape tools. Contact John@kellykellylaw.com for information or to sign up.
Partner Michele Kelly leads Kelly & Kelly's efforts with Life Remodeled
Join us again this year on August 3rd 2017 - email Michele@kellykellylaw.com for more information
Attorney Mike Kelly: ADD/ADHD & Criminal Justice @ Ann Arbor CHADD Support Group.
Attorneys Mike & Michelle Kelly Join Students for Leadership Day!
Attorneys Michael Kelly and Michele Kelly attending Leadership Day at Taft-Galloway Elementary School of the Wayne-Westland School District. The event was run entirely by the elementary school students, exhibiting for members of the community the lessons they've learned and incorporated in their lives from the critically acclaimed self-help series: The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey.
Attorney John Kelly receives the distinguished Paul Harris Fellow from Rotary International for his contributions to the community-service based clubs success.
Kelly & Kelly P.C. representing the only law firm at the Northville Chamber of Commerce Business Expo. Our firm has participated year after year, and continue to support local businesses, vendors and meet members of our community.
Attorney Ryan Kelly, President of the Oakland County Women's Bar Association was featured on the cover of the Detroit Legal News on February 20, 2015. To read more about this story, click here!
Attorney Jonathan Paul featured in Hour Detroit Magazine and the New York Times as a "Michigan Rising Star" for Family Law in 2013.
Kelly & Kelly, P.C. has been featured in various print and online publications. Please click on the links below to read more about our firm, our attorneys, and how we've helped our clients protect their rights.
- Attorney Jonathan Paul selected to the Oakland County Criminal Law Committee, which helps shape the advancement of criminal law in the Oakland County district and circuit courts.
- Kelly & Kelly, P.C. selected by the City of Northville as a winner for 2013 Beautification which exemplifies the finest efforts of those who live and/or work there toward enhancing the overall beauty of the property--its architecture and landscape.
- Attorney Jonathan Paul selected as criminal law co-chair for the Washtenaw County Bar Association.
- Kelly & Kelly wins the Northville Chamber of Commerce 2013 Golf Classic
- Attorney Ryan Kelly will be a featured speaker at the 12th Annual ICLE Family Law Institute this coming fall!
- Attorney Ryan Kelly being sworn in as President Elect of the Oakland County Women's Bar Association
- Attorney Michele Kelly featured in the Washtenaw County Legal News
- The Kelly family from Kelly & Kelly, P.C. was featured in the Northville Record on May 2, 2013. Click here to read the article, "Marrying Ways" by Julie Brown.
- Ryan M. Kelly was selected to "Michigan Rising Stars 2012" by Super Lawyers Magazine for the third year in a row! The designation of Rising Star recognizes up-and-comers with under 10 years of practice. Candidates are evaluated on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 2.5 percent of young Michigan attorneys are named in the Rising Stars list - Super Lawyers: Ryan M. Kelly
- Kelly & Kelly, P.C. initiated a back to school fundraiser to benefit Taft-Galloway Elementary School in the Wayne-Westland School District. Students commonly return to school in the fall without any school supplies or funds for a field trip. Read the article by clicking here, as reported by Hometown Life Observer & Eccentric, September 13, 2012.
- Attorneys from Kelly & Kelly, P.C. attended the 9th Annual Voice for Justice Auction. Proceeds from the Voice for Justice Auction go to fund the UDM Law Voice for Justice Public Interest Fellowship Program, which provides summer fellowship opportunities in the public interest sector, enabling students to fulfill their call to serve and work toward the public good of the community.
- "Northville attorney Michele Kelly helped out, pro bono, in the legal issues of youths arrested in Ann Arbor during a Punk Week gathering. Some arrested by the police, Kelly feels, were subjected to excessive force, and an internal investigation is said to be underway."
- "Eight charged with resisting officers during Punk Week gathering at Bandemer Park," part 3, AnnArbor.com, August 25, 2010
"Eight charged with resisting officers during Punk Week gathering at Bandemer Park," part 2, AnnArbor.com, August 20, 201
- "Eight charged with resisting officers during Punk Week gathering at Bandemer Park," part 1, AnnArbor.com, August 18, 2010
- "Mother-Daughter legal team fights for Father's rights" by Lori T. Williams, Esq. Examiner.com, August 30, 2010
- "A Family Affair – A Merger of Equals Helped Couple Create Growing Firm," Oakland County Legal News, July 20, 2009
- "Divorced Couple Duke It Out Over Frozen Dog Sperm," ABCNews.com/Health, April 2009
Call Us Today (248) 348-0496