- When parents cannot agree, or when directed by the judge, to conduct investigations and make reports and recommendations to the court regarding:
- Custody of minor children
- Parenting time issues
- Amount of child support (including medical support and/or spousal support)
- To offer mediation, when both parents agree to participate, as an optional way of settling disagreements over custody or parenting time of children.
- To collect, record, and send out all support payments as ordered by the court.
- To provide enforcement services on all custody, parenting time, and support orders entered by the court.
If you have questions about a family law case in Washtenaw County, we would be happy to answer your questions, and provide you with your options going forward. You can call us at 248-348-0496 or email us.